Nellie"s Needles

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Here's to cyber friendships! Thanks to all who have left comments and sent emails in response to mine and to all who have "played" with me through exchanges, gifts, and round robins. Cheers!

PS: The fireworks is a photo of the center of the quilt, "Celebration". It was part of The Smoky Mountain Quilters submission that won the Grand Champion award in the Ultimate Challenge contest at the 2005 American Quilter's Society Show in Nashville, Tennessee. It can be seen in its entirety here along with the other seven that were submitted with it.

10 comments:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

Love that sparkly photo!
K

Jude said...

Wonderful photo. Lovely to have 'met'you.

Corryna said...

Nellie I wish you a wonderful, healthy and creative 2009! I will visit you blog again. I really like the things you do.
Corryna

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Nellie! Thank you for sharing your beautiful inspirations and art. And thank you for your generous comments on my blog, it means the world to me!

Joyce said...

All the best to you and yours in the New Year.

arlee said...

That's the most spectacular fireworks i have ever seen! Many bestests to you and happy new adventures!

jude said...

those are some happy scraps! all the best to you!

Diane Cransac said...

What yumminess! Love the colors. Hoping you are having a wonderful new year. I am finally home again and discovering how much i love my own bed!

June Calender said...

Thanks for the picture and the link -- what an amazing quilt. Happy New Year to you. And thanks for reading my blog.

allie aller said...

Happy 2009, Nellie! I'm looking forward to follwing your work in the coming year....don't forget about that Elvis CQ, now.... ;-)